Steps to Register online for Kartarpur Sahib, Pakistan
About Kartarpur Corridor
The historic Kartarpur Corridor connecting Dera Baba Nanak shrine in India's Punjab with Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan has been opened on November 12, 2019. Indian citizens and OCI Card holders who want to visit Kartarpur Sahib can now register online.
Most of people (Sangat) are not aware that Online Registration is mandatory. Without registration nobody can goto Kartarpur Sahib, Pakistan.
1. For Indians Passport and Aadhar Card is mandatory. Without these you can't register online.
2. For OCI holders, Passport and OCI Card is mandatory. Without these you can't register online.
Step by step guidance for Indian Citizens
1. To start process Click Here for Registration, where you will see all details step by step.
2. For Indian Citizens, Choose "India" option and Select any available date from Calendar and Click on "Save & Continue".
3. Then in next step, Fill passport and other details then proceed to next step.
4. Fill DOB and Address details in this step and proceed for next step
5. Aadhar card number is mandatory here. If you don't have Aadhar number then you can't proceed for further steps.
6. Choose options whichever applicable on individual person.
7. Choose "I Agree" option to proceed further
8. Upload your image whose size should be between 10KB to 300 K
9. Last step is to upload passport documents, first page and last page where person's details are written. Then submit.
10. Registration document form with filled information will be displayed after submitting registration. You have to download and print it and take with you when you visit for Kartarpur Sahib.
11. Even, you will get email with Registration ID which you can use to check status of registration.
If anybody need more information you can contact me on my email ID: [email protected].
Thanks for following steps and enjoy visit to Kartarpur Sahib. Give your feedback and comments